Wedding Spotlight: Erin + Patrick’s Boston Wedding
Boston Wedding Spotlight
Erin and Patrick tied the knot at the Charles River Museum of Industry this fall, and the ceremony and reception were equally beautiful and breathtaking, as these photos from Paul Robert Berman Photography so aptly capture.
The unique event space served as the perfect background and atmosphere foundation for Erin and Patrick’s purple and yellow wedding. The colors popped against the sleek, yet eclectic, industrial building.
Attention to detail was key, as this venue is loaded with diverse, vintage clocks, cranks and other early industrial revolution era items. Our goal was to weave together everything from the centerpieces and florals to the lighting and décor so that the entire evening held an appropriate ambiance representing the happy couple’s dream wedding vision.
Boston Wedding Catering Menu
Erin, Patrick and guests dined on a menu full of their favorites, including:
Passed Hors d’Oeuvres:
- Black pepper beef crostini
- Braised beef short rib with petite potato cake
- New England lobster rolls
- Butternut squash soup shooters
- Fried butternut squash ravioli
- Brie and green apple crostini
- Spinach and radicchio salad
- Grilled shrimp, seared scallops skewer and seared salmon with lemon butter sauce
- Grilled beef tenderloin
- Roasted Portobello mushroom
- Chocolate and raspberry wedding cake
- Mini cupcakes—red velvet, vanilla bean, chocolate-caramel and snickerdoodle
- Coffee, tea and hot apple cider service
- White wine: Bella Sera Pinot Grigio, Canyon Road Chardonnay
- Red wine: Red Tree Pinot Noir, Pacifico Sur Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sparkling: Prosecco
- Beer: Sam Adams, Guinness, Blue Moon, MGD, Miller Lite, Miller 64, Angry Orchard
- Spirits: Absolut Vodka, Bombay Gin, Dewar’s Scotch, Makers Mark Whiskey, Bacardi Rum
The couple shared a few last moments together before the night and celebration came to a close. We were so happy to have shared this moment with such a wonderful couple!
Event Location: Charles River Museum of Industry
Photographer: Paul Robert Berman Photography
More Articles You Might Like:
Denise is an Event Planner at BG Events & Catering.