Event Spotlight: Allie + Sam’s Wedding
At BG Events and Catering, we take special pride in being able to showcase our successful events as well as the individuals that planned and enjoyed them.
Peruse the photos below for event inspiration, decoration ideas and a true testimonial to the event planning magic we can perform to help you create lasting, life-long memories.
In this month’s featured event, we show you how we helped Allie and Sam celebrate their special day in dream-like fashion.
Allie and Sam’s reception was held at the iconic Endicott Estate, complete with rustic, shabby-chic décor that the two selected together.
A band serenaded and entertained guests throughout the event. Guests were welcomed with a cocktail hour, complete with champagne and passed hors d’oeuvres, as they began to enjoy the festivities. The dining area of the event was adorned with a combination of burlap and lace, creating the perfect upscale yet rustic atmosphere.
A pre-set first course welcomed guests to the wedding reception feast. Family-style food presentations made guests’ mouths water, and the lengthy menu was a huge hit:
- Coconut Crusted Shrimp Lollipops with Spiced Pineapple Sauce
- Vegetarian Summer Roll with Thai Cucumber Sauce
- Tuna Sashimi on Golden Beat Chip with Wasabi Aioli
- Mini Lavash Wafer with Seared Duck Breast with Kumquat Marmalade
- Pepper Crusted Beef Tenderloin Crostini with Fresh Horseradish and Tomato Jam
- Goat Cheese and Beet Napoleon with Arugula and Citrus Vinaigrette
- Grilled Pork Loin with Fire Roasted Pineapple Salsa
- Grilled Onglet (Hanger Steak) with Garlic and Shallot Jus
- Vinegar-based Coleslaw
- Sauté of Haricot Vert and Rainbow Carrots with Fennel and Shallots
- Toasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetable Torte with Parmiggiano Reggiano Cheese
- New England Style Sweet Cornbread
- Assorted Mini Desserts including Key Lime Pie, Lemon Meringue and Italian Mini Pastries
- Bacon, Chive and Jalapeno Cornbread
- Whoopie Pie with Maple Filling
Many traditional moments were captured throughout the event, such as the cake cutting. In a modern twist, Allie and Sam had a “Selfie-Cam” that streamed photos of the event as they were happening.
Personal photos were placed throughout the event space, personalizing the space with images of Allie and Sam’s families and friends. The entire event was a great success!
Event Location: Endicott Estate
Photographer: Dan Aguirre Photography
Event Planner: Blue Ivy Events
Flowers: Harrington Flowers
Band: La Vie en Rose
Cake: Party Favors
Place Cards: Seven Swans Wedding Stationery
More Articles You Might Like:
Bio coming soon.