Boston Venue Spotlight: Frost Ice Loft
We are so excited to announce our partnership with one of Boston’s most unique event venues, a place that is known to stir up both drinks and conversation: Frost Ice Loft!
The Frost Ice Loft is so unique because it is designed entirely of ice. Yes, ice! In fact, it’s ice room remains at a brisk 21 degrees to keep the structure entirely solid.
Next door to the ice bar is its brand new (room temperature) indoor event space, so your event’s guests can now enjoy an all-encompassing experience found just a walk over from New England’s only indoor ice bar.
On May 26, Frost Ice Loft, located at Faneuil Hall, will open as a room temperature event space with dramatic decor. We can’t wait to see what social and corporate events come to life when our creative Boston catering team and clients choose this extraordinary event venue.
The Frost Ice Loft Experience
You might think this unique event venue will make the logistics of planning your Boston event difficult. But surprisingly enough, our event planners expect this venue to provide everything you need for a stress-free event that surpasses your wildest expectations.
- Seasons: year-round
- Rooms: 2 rooms totaling 4,000 square-feet
- Capacity: the gallery holds 120 guests seated and 150 guests for a cocktail reception, plus the Ice Loft can add an additional 75 guests to the reception capacity. This means a full venue reception buyout boasts up to a capacity of 300.
- Public transportation: the MBTA, Green Line, Blue Line and Orange Line all service the area making travel to this Boston event venue easy.
- Garage parking: there are several options for parking. 75 State Street Garage is a popular choice, and Frost Ice Loft will be glad to provide discounts for your guests.
Icy Décor and Spectacular Views
We love bringing new event decoration ideas to truly exceptional Boston venues like the Frost Ice Space. Some of our favorite features of the remarkable rooms are:
- The Gallery: features oversized windows with views of Faneuil Hall Marketplace, the famous Quincy Market sign and Boston’s booming financial district. It also wows guests with a technology wall and option of an Ice Bar.
- The Ice Loft: sparkling color-washed walls and furniture carved by hand set the stage for a special corporate or social event. But what really sets this event space apart is its meticulously detailed bar that is a small scale replica of the Zakim. Guests will be surprised and amazed by the latest sculptures and drink glasses made of ice.
Types of Events to Host Here
The 2,600 square-foot room temperature Frost Ice Loft offers interactive space ideal for larger corporate, social and nonprofit events. Our event planners can transform this icy space to match any event theme and goals.
- Corporate events: such a unique venue is fitting for the excitement of product launches and inspires new ideas at corporate meetings and receptions. We expect to provide innovative custom menus for plenty of industry and company events at this spectacular Boston venue.
- Social gatherings: from holiday parties and gala receptions to bar/bat mitzvahs and intimate weddings, the Frost Ice Loft will treat your guests to an unforgettable Boston party.
The entertainment and catering at your big event are critical to providing your guests with the ultimate experience. Our Boston catering team loves working with such a novel venue to create an unprecedented event and menu.
- Signature drinks: in addition to premium spirits, featured cocktails, local brews, wine and nonalcoholic beverages, Frost Ice Loft can design signature drinks for your special occasion.
- Custom menus: our chefs love preparing new dishes crafted to the individual style of your event. We look ahead of current culinary trends by designing innovative menus that perfectly complement this novel event space.
- Ice sculptures: you can request a personalized sculpture of your corporate logo made completely of ice.
- Custom gifts: Frost Ice Loft makes choosing party favors a breeze with their custom gifts and retail items.
- Partner packages: just as Frost Ice Loft works with only the premier Boston catering companies, it also partners with other great local attractions so you are sure to work with only the best.
To start planning your corporate event or social gathering, contact our experienced catering team and share your vision. If the remarkable Frost Ice Loft is your perfect match, then we can help you coordinate with the sales team that can be reached at 617-209-4894.
Timothy Seeberg is the Director of Major Events at BG.