Boston Corporate Event Venues
One way that BG Events and Catering makes planning a corporate event easy is by helping you choose a venue that is best suited to your vision.
Partnerships with premier corporate event venues in Boston allow us to efficiently plan and execute even the most out-of-the-box ideas. This advantage recently helped us garner recognition by the Boston Business Journal as a “Top 25” Boston event planner.
After clients use our venue locator tool and consult with our professional event planners, these six exceptional Boston event venues often rise to the top.
- 90FS. Contact: Jaye O’Leary. Located on the ninth floor of One Federal Street in the heart of the financial district, this stunning corporate event venue offers unparalleled city views from modern indoor and outdoor spaces. The flexible layout makes 90FS ideal for any corporate event in Boston. One of our favorite areas is the open-air terrace that is beautifully complemented by a reflection pool, fountains, elegant trees and the surrounding cityscape. The interior space of 90FS is equally sophisticated and offers dramatic views of downtown Boston. As one of our newest venues offering cutting-edge amenities and inspirational city views, we are excited to unite our innovative cuisine and design ideas with 90FS.
- Boston Society of Architects. Contact: Jessica Kriley. Companies looking to bring out the creativity and artistic flair in employees will fall in love with the Boston Society of Architects Space in Seaport. Countless galleries and breakout rooms are especially popular for product launches and corporate employee events in Boston. The BSA’s wonderful patio on the four-point waterfront area also attracts festive corporate holiday parties. From a “Great Gatsby” event to fashion shows, the unique architecture and curated art installations create the perfect ambience for even the most imaginative events.
- Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation. The CRMII is ready to welcome up to 300 of your employees to its historic Waltham venue overlooking the Charles River. The 19th-century textile mill sets the tone for some of Boston’s most memorable corporate parties, product launches and seminars. The Puma event took full advantage of the CRMII’s flexible floor plan and stunning features like the 50-foot ceilings in its main exhibit gallery. This famous venue featuring brick and beam architecture with grand windows keeps its technology up to date. This means you can creatively plan a modern event while paying tribute to Boston’s fine history. Wi-Fi and screens expand your options for presentations and entertainment that will impress guests. We love introducing clients to innovative corporate event entertainment ideas that inspire guests to stretch their visions ahead of current trends while celebrating the past.
- Cyclorama at Boston Center for the Arts. Contact: Jennifer Whitman. Large corporate events for up to 1,000 guests are drawn to the elegant Cyclorama located in the south end neighborhood of Boston. This grand historic venue is situated among the biggest collection of Victorian brownstones found in New England and features a stunning copper skylight dome above a brick-lined 23,000-square-foot space. We love adding corporate event decorations that complement the urban chic elements of this famous Boston venue. The simple yet stunning Cyclorama provides a versatile and vast space that is easily transformed into the perfect setting for one-of-a-kind product launches, employee recognition dinners and worldwide conventions. Modern features like video mapping also appeal to the most advanced events like c3/Framing Boston.
- UMB Campus Center. The University of Massachusetts Boston Campus Center is the perfect place for educational corporate events and product launches. It offers a multi-purpose space with gorgeous views of the city skyline and Boston Harbor. Conveniently located on the oceanfront, its 8,100-square-foot ballroom can be transformed to any corporate event theme while smaller breakout rooms provide a more intimate learning environment for 10-75 guests. The UMB Campus Center’s modern technological amenities, including state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, also make it a premier location for companies introducing advanced products and ideas. These companies work with a top Boston catering company to ensure event décor and food are equally innovative.
- Waterworks Museum. Contact: Christine Monahan. The Waterworks Museum features a late 19th-century building that reminds guests of Boston’s “Golden Age” while your company celebrates one of its own milestones. The Richardsonian-style building made with rock faced granite and sandstone trim stands three stories high and provides a majestic setting for some of Boston’s most unique corporate events. Massive, steam-driven engines and views across the Chestnut Hill Reservoir create a truly exceptional setting for product launches and employee recognition parties in Brookline.
To see how we transform the best Boston event venues into spectacular celebrations, we invite you to take a walk through some of our other most innovative corporate events. Then contact our professional team to start planning your own exceptional corporate event.
Timothy Seeberg is a Senior Event Planner at BG.