9 Boston Brand Celebration Party Ideas
The best way to highlight your company’s success and create a buzz about your brand is to host an unforgettable event.
When you host an awesome event, corporate partners, clients, friends of the brand and employees alike will really strengthen their brand loyalty.
But, how do host the most amazing brand celebration?
Check out this list of exciting brand party ideas.
How to Host an Awesome Brand Celebration
- Bring your company mascot to life. MIT’s mascot, TIM, had a grand time entertaining 900 guests at the 100th anniversary party held recently at Boston’s Johnson Ice Rink Center. Your mascot could join guests in a photo booth, dance with them or act as a prop in silly selfies! Tip: Make sure you choose a quality performer for the job. Brief the person on acceptable activities at the event and ensure he understands the importance of the mascot’s job as a brand ambassador.
- Use Instagram photos to display the company’s legacy. Your Boston event planner can create a stream of relevant images from the corporate social media platform. For example, if you are celebrating the brand’s 10th anniversary, focus on images that display the brand’s evolution throughout the years. Or, if you are hosting a store’s grand opening party, colorful images of their products will give your guests an emotional connection to the brand.
- Display tweets about the event in real time on the big screen. This one-of-a-kind party feature will have guests eager to tweet about the event. Creating buzz on social media will spark the interest of the online community and help highlight scenes from the glamorous event! Tip: Make the event’s official hashtag visible as people enter the party. This will get their creative juices flowing and raise awareness of this large-scale event. Also, place hashtag reminders near the entertainment and food displays.
- Raffle off desirable company swag. It’s important to remind guests what items will be in the raffle and what time the winners will be announced. Now, you’ve inspired guests to stay for the duration of the event, as no one is quick to turn down a wonderful gift!
- Display fun facts about the brand in the centerpieces. These could include images or bold fonts, anything to instigate conversation among guests seated at the tables.
- Request that event staff dress the part. What better way to raise excitement than by having more brand ambassadors in the form of friendly staff serving delectable menu items!
- Create a visual spectacle of the menu items that embellish the brand style. For example, our team developed a fun, original way to present to donuts by hanging them from a custom copper display! It was visually delightful and begged guests to try a bite.
- Choose a specialty cocktail that stimulates conversation (and tastebuds!). Don’t forget to ask your catering team to help choosing a creative name for each cocktail, ideally one that incorporates the brand theme. Tip: Include a beautiful virgin cocktail in the drink menu to ensure every one of your guests can enjoy themselves!
- Hire a videographer to capture the energy in the room. Even better, write a few questions related to the brand for your videographer to ask willing guests. Your celebration will have clients and potential clients inspired to give praise of a product or simply talk about how memorable the event has been. Incorporate these positive, original responses caught on video into marketing material in the future!
This list of ideas has everything from tech-savvy to social media driven displays to more traditional themed cocktail menus. No matter what style your brand aims to portray for your next corporate event, you now have the tools to start planning an unforgettable brand experience!
Michelle is an Event Planner at BG Events & Catering.